The FINRA Series 24 exam is required for individuals who wish to supervise or manage other registered representatives or securities business within the members firm. So, successful passing of this test would entitle the holder to supervise trades involving corporate securities, direct participation programs (DPPs) and investment company / variable contracts.
Pre-requisites for the Series 24: Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) plus the Series 7 (General Securities Principal), Series 57 (Trader Principal), Series 79 (Investment Banking Principal), Series 82 (Private Securities Offering Principal), Series 86/87 (Research Principal), or Series 16 (Research Principal)
The Series 24 course covers:
Securities Rules, Self-Regulatory Organizations (SROs), Investment Banking, Securities Markets and Margin Accounts.
The 24 license exam has a total of 160 questions. However, only 150 of the questions count toward the Series 24 grade. The other 10 questions are experimental and could appear in any position within the test. To pass the 24, each candidate must correctly answer at least 105 (70%) of the 150 questions. Because of the size of the exam, each candidate has a total of 3 hours and 45 minutes to complete the Series 24 license exam.
Series 24 Course Textbook
Series 24 Course Textbook with chapter and final exams.
Order now and shipping is free!
About the book:
The Series 24 Exam License Book is a 480 page book which was developed by Empire Stockbroker Training Institute. Because we understand your frustration, our Series 24 Manual is written in plain English with shorter paragraphs and is focused on the FINRA Series 24 Exam content with no unnecessary fluff. Key features:
- Updated for 2019
- Comprehensive – The Series 24 Course Textbook is complete and easy to understand
- Diagrams – These not only help make studying more enjoyable they also help you visualize difficult concepts
- Notes and Tips – Key points mixed throughout the chapters to emphasize important ideas
- Chapter Exams – Multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter with detailed explanations
- Final Exams – Four 150-question Series 24 practice exams with detailed explanations
Series 24 Sample Pages:
Steven M. Rice and Rueben Martinez authored all of the Empire Stockbroker Training Institute books